Ah, the last of my catchup pictures. These are some very wonderful plants and flowers that reside at my residence.
This is Wild Fairy Iris. I have a TON in my yard. They are cool, but if you let them run wild for fifteen years they get EVERYWHERE! But they're nice and hardy and it's a pretty flower.
This is a Cape Honeysuckle. When I was a kid I would pluck the flowers and suck the nectar. I found that if you plucked a closed flower, there wasn't much nectar. The wide open ones had tons of nectar and were super sweet.
The best smell in the world is in this little flower. This is Pink Winter Jasmine. It blooms quite often in my neck of the woods, but I hear it's even better in regions where the winters are cold. I love the delicate little flowers and the smell makes me so happy every time it blooms.
Oh my radishes, I had no clue the flowers could be so pretty and delicate.
No comments:
Post a Comment