Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crooked Tree


This was a tree. This was an insidious, evil, sneaky, dirty, rotten pepper tree. It is dead now. Muwahahahaha! Do you see how the root makes a sharp right turn? That is because it went down in the foot deep soil, hit the concrete, and decided to travel sideways in the foot deep soil. Wanna know how my father and I got it out? Hehe. We hooked a chain around it, hooked the chain to our air operated engine hoist, and hoisted it out of the ground. Total time taken: 10 min. Fear me evil trees that have set forth to ruin my yard. Fear me, for I am the proud owner of an air operated engine hoist and... I know how to use it. MUWAHAHAHA!! Yeah baby! I'm coming after you, pepper tree attempting to kill my rose bushes by the garage, you watch out because next Saturday we have an appointment with an air operated engine hoist.

No comments:

Post a Comment